iwanglo wrote:
> hey thanks - )
>

> my SBT has already the 7.8 firmware version but my question is when I
> checked the LMS "inside" the SBT (Settings>Advanced>Squeezebox
> Information>Logitech Media Server>), the version is still 7.7.3 which
> doesn't align on the LMS that I have installed on my computer which is
> 7.9.0.

Something wrong there.

I have LMS v7.9 nightly installed on a rpi2 running Max2Play.

-*Settings>Advanced>Squeezebox Information>Logitech Media Server  *-

the screen tells me

LMS V 7.9.0-1444:

Hostname:max2play

If I go to

-SETTINGS>ADVANCED>SOFTWARE UPDATE
-

It tells me

Up-to-date  and offers to reinstall v7.8.0 r16754

Which OS are you running on the computer (not that this should make a
difference).

I suggest that you re-install the LMS V 7.9 nightly on the computer and
make sure that the SBT connects to it and not any other LMS (MySB.com
for example)

atb

Ronnie

Are you n the UK or down in ocker land?:p:)