I'm running a setup with the following components/software:
- Synology 415play;
- LMS 7.9;
- Squeezebox Touch with EDO App; and
- Wadia 121 DAC.

The SBT has a wired connection with Synology, so no WiFi issues.
And the Wadia receives its feed from SBT over USB.
If it is working, it is absolutely lovely.

However very often, the SBT seems to 'lose' the digital-out connection
provided by the EDO app.
After such occurance, I have to re-do the EDO installation procedure,
and then it is working again for some time.
I tried to fiddle with the EDO settings but nothing helped so far.
If someone could help me with this issue, I would be very grateful.
Thanks.