Hein65 wrote:
> Thanks for both your replies. Although I'm new in this forum, swift
> reactions make me feel at home right away.
> I know that SPDIF works because I've tried it. But I only used once for
> a minute to test it.
> Also, Wadia claims that USB provides the best input, because this
> enables internal re-clocking which is presumed 'zero-jitter'.
> Nevertheless, I will try tonight whether SPDIF makes a difference in
> respect of maintaining the connection.
> And of course I will post the results here.

My life:rolleyes:, don't worry about jitter (don't think one can have
"zero")

The problem lies in the USB input chip and its compatibility with the
EDO plugin.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UnnpylzUvFW3oi0ip5ghpuWFfDVcufKCn8k54uhqYKQ/edit#gid=0

Triode does not support this any more (apparently) so a fix may not be
possible.

Enjoy your music, STAY CALM-be Dutch

Ronnie