recently had to move/relocate some equipment. I reinstalled EDO and its
seems to have loaded correctly. I have my SBT connected to my oppo via
coax and spades usb and analog. for some reason when i reboot the SBT to
use the oppo dac i can't get any audio. I see the SBT play a track but
no audio. I have changed the input on the oppo to coax then USB. Do I
have something set up incorrectly? I can switch back to analog and it
works fine through my Marantz. Is there some other trouble shooting i
should check(other then the usb and spdif connected)? Maybe i have
something set wrong on the marantz? Thanks