=> Is there any way to get over this endless Ethernet Connection

I'm pretty sure there is. But don't know yet how.

Could you please double-check that the IP configuration sent to your DHCP clients would be correct? In particular DNS and gateway settings are obviously crucial.

Did you try manually configuring IP on the Touch?

checking? Is there any hidden serial port or JTAG (eventually to be
soldered) on the board to access the device and to force the home screen
to appear?

Not 100% sure, but rather positive. I personally do have a unit with serial connections soldered on (but haven't used it in years). I'm not sure though whether the port was part of the production units.

I think You should also be able to hook up a USB keyboard, then hit ctrl-alt-f2 to switch to a terminal.

--

Michael