I use vistumbler on my pc to see all the local WIFI networks and their
channels.  Free download from here:
https://www.vistumbler.net/

Regarding your router, do you know how to login to it from your browser
to see your settings, etc.?
I have ATT DSL combo router/modem at weekend house and I can get to the
settings by going here on a webbrowser:
http://192.168.1.254/

At home I have cable provider and can get to my router by going here on
a webbrowser:
http://192.168.1.1/

In both cases after logging in with username/passsword to the routers, I
can see various settings. One of these is the WIFI channel.  By the way,
default on many is "Auto".  This is particularly not good as the channel
will change often.  While logged into your router, it is also a good
idea to "reserve" the IP address that is assigned to each TOUCH so they
always get the same IP address from your router after a restart.

If you wanted to use a different Router, you'd need to plug it into one
of the ethernet ports on your existing modem/router, and then setup the
new router for WIFI with channel you want and SSID info and password you
want to use. But you'd have to ether turn off "use router as DHCP
server" on either the newly attached router or in your original
modem/router.  That is, you only want ONE router in your network handing
out IP addresses (which is what the DHCP server does).

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.3>Squeezelite
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify