slartibartfast wrote:
> The channel should be in Wireless Settings. You can can also use one of
> the WiFi Analysers already mentioned to see your own as well as
> neighbours WiFi. I actually had an issue with a recent firmware on my TP
> link router where the channel actually used by the router changed after
> a reboot, I set the channel to 11 and after a reboot it would be 5.
>
> Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

good point, but I worry about the router being set to "AUTO" (which was
the default on mine) and knowing the WIFI channel from an analyzer at
any point in time wouldn't tell me that it was set to AUTO (unless I
checked over several days and saw that it was changing).

*Home:* VBA 4TB (2.5) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.3>Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio (all ethernet)
*Cottage:* VBA 3TB (2.4) -or- rPi4B/pCP6.1/4TB>LMS 7.9.1>Touch>Benchmark
DAC I, Boom, Radio w/Battery (ethernet, Radio WIFI)
*Office:* Win10(64)>LMS 7.9.3>Squeezelite
*The Wild: *rPi3B+/pCP4.0, hifiberry Dac+Pro, 4TB USB (LMS &
Squeezelite)
*Controllers:* iPhone11 & iPadAir2 (iPeng), CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay
7.8 on Win10(64)
*Files:* ripping: dbpa > FLAC; post-rip: mp3tag, PerfectTunes;
Streaming: Spotify