> I am running CentOS 4.5 and have managed to install the Trac RPM... I
> then used trac-admin to setup an enviorment.

You probably missed something when you read Trac documentation if you
get this error:

/home/<removed>/public_html/trac does not appear to be a
Subversion repository.

When you run trac-admin, you get prompted to enter the path to a
Subversion repository. From the name, it does not seem that
public_html/trac leads to one of them.

Now about the following error:

> TracError: ClearSilver not installed (No module named neo_cgi)

It is likely that the Python engine cannot reach the neo_cgi.so
dynamic library, which is usually located in
/usr/lib/python.../site-packages directory. YMMV, I don't know CentOS.

You may want to verify where this library has been installed, using
your package manager tools or the find command.

Cheers,
Manu