Devon,

I'm a Windows user and found Trac pretty challenging to install on that OS
which I know so well. I think you will find if you install on Windows that
you will learn a bit about the *nix world as most of the tools involved are
based in *nix (that's a gross overly simplified statement....).

A few questions to help us guide you:

1. Why jump feet first into CentOS to install TRAC?
2. What is your goal for implementing TRAC? I ask b/c one of the reasons you
would want to is the deep integration with subversion yet it seems you are
unfamiliar with SVN.

I think you'll find plenty of help on this group (I have) if you can help us
point you in the right direction.

FWIW I would not shy away from at least installing a test environment of
TRAC on Windows first before trying to install on *nix. That will help you
get your feet wet with all the ins-and-outs of TRAC before diving into the
complexities of how applications relate in the *nix world.

MTC,

Jeff

--

Jeff Webb