Except I don't have a windows server. Not to be rude but this is the
reason I still have not learned anything about *nix, anytime I ask
questions people keep telling me to turn around and go back where I
came from (Windows)... I want to learn but everytime I read a
documentation on something for *nix it does not get very detailed (I'm
assuming thats because there are so many versions of *nix)... I've
looked through google for sites that may help me (including the
subversion.tigris.com) and end up getting more confused. Which at the
same time I am afraid that I'll mess something up and not know how to
fix it...

Would anyone be willing to add me to GoogleTalk, MSN, AIM, ICQ, or
something and help me through this process? I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks,
 - Devon