-On [20080422 05:04], Richard Liao ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>We are almost finishing the whole translation of po file of zh_CN.
>How do we upload the po file to eventually commit to subversion repository?

There are tickets for all languages that are currently in the sandbox, so
please see the tickets on trac.edgewall.org. (#5472)

>Another, according to http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracTermsZhCn,
>some terms do not coincide with ours.
>Can we update above wiki page to reflect our terms?

I consider those pages to be of historical interest. The information exists
in the .po files now.

>Since current i18n branch are not fully functional, and we want to
>make a full I10N version(zh_CN) of trac 0.11.
>So our plan is use the i18n branch to provide the translation of all
>py files and part of templates file.
>Plus, we will translate all template files and all default wiki pages manually.

Normally Genshi extracts the appropriate stuff from the templates, however
it needs some additional functionality in place before it can fully extract
everything (issue #129).

The wiki pages is issue #1513 and will most likely tie in with Odd Simon's
newhelp stuff.

>BTW, we found that some UI string can not be translated since they are
>not i18n string in py files.

I need to synchronise to trunk again and rerun the extractor to recreate the
pot and update the .po files.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
Those who would give up their freedoms to secure temporary safety deserve
neither freedom or safety.