Rainer Sokoll kirjoitti:
> On Wed, Oct 08, 2008 at 01:59:48AM -0700, Jean Marie wrote:
>
>> I want to disallow a group of user to select a certain action for a
>> ticket, e.g. a developer is not allowed to close a ticket.
>
> I have a similar issue. A developer must not close a ticket, instead,
> once he marked a ticket "resolved", the ticket must go over to the QA
> people. They will perform their tests and finally, either close the
> ticket or re-assign it to the developer.
> This is still not resolved for me (has not prio number 1), but I think
> it is doable by changing the default workflow.

Correct.

First you need to create new permission, e.g. TICKET_CLOSE.

Then you need to create group in trac what has that permission (or
assign permission to certain users).

Finally use permission property in new trac workflow to enable close
action only for TICKET_CLOSE permission.

like putting (replacing existing) following piece to workflow-section:

resolve = new,assigned,reopened -> closed
resolve.operations = set_resolution
resolve.permissions = TICKET_CLOSE

if you want to create "group" you do it this way in trac-admin (or by
using webadmin):

permission add my_group TICKET_CLOSE
permission add dev1 my_group
permission add dev2 my_group

very simple.

--
Jani Tiainen

"Tein sein mihin näillä lahjoilla pystyin.
  Tein sen, en yhtään enempää." - Martti Servo & Napander