We use Trac and love it.  We're about to roll it out to a broader user
community and there are some rough edges we'd like smoothed and some
features/plugins we'd like.  We're not Python experts and are busy with product
development even if we were.  We'd consider paying for the development of new,
open-source plugins to meet our needs.  I've inquired at Edgewall, Googled, and
searched on Trac-hacks.org and not found anyone who says, "We'll take your
money to work on Trac."  Is there any commercial developer of trac out there?

                                                   Chris
--
Christopher Nelson