The idea occured to me to setup a trac with bounties for plugin and other
development work similar to RequestAHacks on trac-hacks but for paid work.
While I'd love to do this...probably not right now as I don't have much free
development time (although I could be persuaded).

I for one would be interested in paid plugin development, depending on what the
plugin would do and if it matches my skill-set.  While I don't have much free
time, Trac plugins are often pretty quick.  Please feel free to email me with
any plugin needs you might have.  I'll say in passing that I don't have any
interest in interfacing with proprietary software and that I only have linux
machines at my disposal for development and testing.

Maybe its worth setting up a list for people who are interested in seeking or
doing paid development work, at least in the interim?

Jeff
IRC: jhammel, k0s