Thanks for your comment, Itamar.

From: trac-users@googlegroups.com [mailto:trac-us...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Itamar O
Sent: Sunday, September 05, 2010 2:07 PM
To: trac-users@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Trac] Python Binding problems with Trac 0.12

Perhaps you missed a step - in order to allow Apache to locate the DLLs in
Subversion\bin directory,
you must include the full path the the Subversion\bin directory in the
system PATH environment variable (not PythonPath),
and then you need to restart the computer, to allow the Apache service to
see the new PATH.

This works for me without copying the DLLs on the same environment as you
describe.

The connection between Apache and Subversion was never a problem, the
problem was that neither Trac nor Python could use the Subversion API, until
I copied DLLs in the Subversion\bin folder into the Python
sites-packages\libsvn folder.

I got this idea by examining another installation I have access to, that has
installed bindings from Collabnet (the last one for SVN 1.6.6, now not to be
found anymore).

/Mikael