I copied a trac 1.0.2 to trac 1.2.3, both fcgi.

In both installations I can perfectly surf to URLs e.g.
https://trac.example.com/report/65 and other URLs, so trac BASICALLY works.

But in the new installation all links in the trac pages point to
https://trac.example.com/var/www/html/report/65 (/var/www/html is injected!)

So as soon as a user klicks on one of them, they get errors like:

Error: Not Found
No handler matched request to /var/www/html/report/65

So I want to tell trac to not add /var/www/html into the URLs. How do I do
that?!

Details of what I tried already to solve the problem:

- I set url= under [project] in trac.ini to / and to
https://trac.example.com/
- I set SetEnv TracUriRoot / in the apache virtualHost.
- I searched for /var/ww/html in tac.ini, apache conf, trac env, trac's
postgreSQL db, nowhere to be found.

Details of what I did to copy trac:

- I installed trac 1.2.3+dfsg-1 from debian sources under Debian 10 on the
new server
- I copied the trac environment dir from the old server (Debian 8, trac
1.0.2+dfsg-2)
- I copied the postgreSQL database
- I did trac-admin "/srv/www/trac/env/kunden-trac" upgrade
- I did trac-admin "/srv/www/trac/env/kunden-trac" deploy
/srv/www/trac/pub/kunden-trac
- For both plugins in the env/plugins directory I created new eggs like

cd trunk
python setup.py bdist_egg
cp dist/FOO.egg /srv/www/trac/env/kunden-trac/plugins/

thanks for any help,
Klaus Thorn