On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 5:44:29 PM UTC+2, Klaus Thorn wrote:

> I suspect trac to add the full DocumentRoot of Apache2.4 into the URL.

Here the apache config:

<VirtualHost *:443>
    ServerName trac.example.com

    CustomLog /var/log/apache2/trac.access.log timing
    ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/trac.error.log

    SSLEngine ...
    <Location "/">
        AuthName "Trac"
        AuthLDAPURL  "ldap:..."
        AuthType basic
        AuthBasicProvider ldap
        AuthLDAPGroupAttributeIsDN off
        AuthLDAPGroupAttribute memberUid
        Require ldap-group cn=...
    </Location>

    Alias /trac_static /srv/www/trac/pub/kunden-trac/htdocs/common
    ScriptAlias / /srv/www/trac/pub/kunden-trac/cgi-bin/trac.fcgi/

    <Directory /srv/www/trac/pub/kunden-trac/cgi-bin/>
        SetHandler fcgid-script
        Options ExecCGI
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

 I also added the trac.ini as an attachemnt (because it is long).