I also tried to remove all lines with "enabled" in trac.ini's [components],
to exclude plugin influences. Did not help.

I suspect trac to add the full DocumentRoot of Apache2.4 into the URL.

Setting DocumentRoot to "/" is awkward, I don't want users to surf my
filesystem. (There are probably more barriers before that happens but I do
not want to remove the DocumentRoot barrier if possible.)

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 5:08:19 PM UTC+2, Klaus Thorn wrote:

> - I installed trac 1.2.3+dfsg-1 from debian sources

I meant debian package from official package sources