On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 2:57 PM, Dwayne Bailey <dwa...@translate.org.za> wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 12:38 +0100, Leandro Regueiro wrote:
>
> <snip>

>> > I must say I've been underwhelmed by most glossary solutions.  Thanks
>> > for that link the lokalize approach looks interesting.
>>
>> Yes. It could be a good idea that instead of saving the new entries
>> added to the glossary in local, it could connect to a terminology
>> server and add them there. Perhaps is time to specify a kind of
>> protocol that have all the things needed for this things.
>
> I think before that its probably best to think of the type of data that
> is needed and exchanged.
>
> My thoughts would be:
> request_term(term) -> (term, disambiguation, definition, translation,
> translated_definition)*N

Um, this is difficult to say if we don't have defined the structure of
the glossary. In Trasno Project we are trying to synthesize what has
our actual glossary (maintained by hand on a wiki) to make a
specification for our new glossary and find a system that allow us to
maintain the glossaries and interchange them in several formats, and
in several ways with several CAT programs.

>> > More importantly.  How did they create that flash presentation!
>>
>> :) I think the important thing is what the presentation shows.
>
> Not if you want to make some of your own presentations like that.

Then contact Shaforostoff http://youonlylivetwice.info/

Bye,
               Leandro Regueiro