Thats so true hey.  If there is one thing I have been thinking about it.  It
is walking in the fear of the Lord (which is the beginning of wisdom).  I
realised that even in my own life I have allowed myself to slip in terms of
the degree in which I fear God.  Guys ndaimbotya Mwari zviri serious.  I
used to be afraid  LITERALLY afraid to look at my phone during a Church
Service.  I deemed it way to holy to even attempt that.

And though some of my notions were a bit extreme, my fear of God brought me
into such a depth of worship because I reverenced Him.  My fear of God even
brought me such wisdom because I would I would always be thinking GOD IS
HERE WITH ME RIGHT NOW, WHAT DOES HE THINK ABOUT WHAT I AM ABOUT TO SAY OR
DO...

I think we really need to go back to the fear of the Lord it will bring us
into such maturity and depth in God.

On Mon, Feb 7, 2011 at 8:15 AM, Milton Jiri <[email protected]> wrote:

> This is wisdom, sometimes these other things take precedence over what God
> says and we say its situational.
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
> Sent: Monday, February 07, 2011 4:58 AM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Daily Devotional
>
> ' And the Lord said to Moses, whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I
> blot out of my book.' Exodus 32:33
> More often than not, we tend to sin, consiously or unconciously just like
> the children of Isreal did when they built the Golden Calf.
> We use our interlect in a way that does not please God and he says here
> that
> he shall blot our name out of the book of life.
> Take time to look at what your golden calf is. Is it money, a car, a job/
> career, a phone, a partner/relationship, watever it is, repent and turn
> back
> to ur first love, Jesus Christ.
> Let us not insult and sin against God by doing things that are contrary to
> the word of God. Let us not be too intelligent to follow God's law and
> create our own.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "tribewithavibe" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
>
>


-- 

....Loving God includes loving people.  You`ve got to love both. 1 John 4:21
(MSG)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to