I also need to get help from God cause some of the things that come when im
under pressure are not good!
Sometimes the most uncomfortable situations bring out sumin in us we thought
we didn't have.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2011 4:58 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Daily Devotional

'Keep thy heart with all thy diligence, for out of it are the issues of
life.'Prov 4:23
Very simple but powerfull verse. What ever we do and speak is a direct
result of the condition of your heart and your words and actions have a
direct bearing on your life.
When someone insults u, how do u react? 
When someone seeks a favor from u, how do u react?
When u get a breakthru how do u react?
When in lack how do u act?
When in abundance, how do u act?
All your actions and words show the world the condition of your heart at
that particular stage.
I personally need to work on the way I react wen I feel violated especially
at work, i get this irritation and agitation when my boss pushes left, right
and centre and never seems to be satisfied. I actually had an issue
yesterday that got me bitter, though I then chilled later.
I pray that the God of peace gives me the patience to deal with each issue
tactfully such that all my actions reflect the God in me.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to