Mark charpter 5 today we see how the woman who had the issue of blood was healed and Jesus said that it was her faith that healed her. Not only was I moved by the woman's faith but it is the alertnessof Jesus that moved me. Jesus asked who touched and the bible said becoz virtue had gone out of him.
What I learnt from this was that when you show yourself faithful, Jesus acts. When u touch him in faith, his virtue will heal you, but this s according to your faith. I pray that we have faith as this woman who believed that if only she could touch his garment, she will be healed. Let us therefore cast our burdens unto him as he cares for us. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "tribewithavibe" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.
