'Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous 
and sinful generation, of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed when he 
cometh in the glory of his father with the holy angels.' Mark 8:38
I have noticed that I am very confident to talk about God when I am around 
christians and all but when in the world, it gets difficult. A typical example 
is meeting someone on Saturday afternoon and they ask u where r u going? Are u 
confident enough to say I am going to church or u just say pane kwandirikuenda? 
Are  u confident enough to say I am coming from a young adults service and it 
was a blessing or u just say i was around?
Another example would be in the work place. Are u able to speak the good news 
confidently to anyone? Do u wear ur walking in wisdom band proudly and 
confidently or u only show it off in church? 
Guys the bible says that Jesus is also going to be ashamed with us if we are 
ashamed to spread the gospel. 
Let us be those who do not change to suit the environment, but rather let us 
polarise the environment with the good news of the Kingdom.
I have a workmate who went to their cell group last week after 2 years because 
I had explained what the wisdom band represents in the Celebration family. She 
goes to Christ Embasy but hadn't been to cell in years but she felt convicted 
after the discussion we had and she now no longer thinks that being christian 
is going to church on Sunday.
There is another workmate who came to church yesterday after a chat which was 
ignited by the wisdom band.

Let us influence the world around us for the Lord and he will indeed 
acknowledge us wen the time comes.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to