'The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the holy 
is understanding.' Prov 9:10
How do we fear the Lord? I definately need this wisdom but how do I get it?
Reverential fear of God brings wisdom. It is the knowledge of what God desires 
for our life and having a voice that constantly calls u or directs you from 
doing that which does not reflect the fear of God.
When we fear him, does it mean we are under a law and therefore observing the 
law is an indication of the fear?

I believe fearing God is respecting his commandments and observing his law. Wen 
we begin to observe his law, he begins to act on our lives and builds wisdom 
within us. 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"tribewithavibe" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/tribewithavibe?hl=en.

Reply via email to