Yes, I understand that and I know about multiverse in ubuntu. But debian
lists that package in the free repository. I went through the license.
Seems to be ok.

I'm trying to do a streaming (.pls, .m3u, etc) using the online radio
stations. So gecko + mplayer  is the only thing that works easily and
perfectly. I pulled out gecko from debian-squeeze. Is there any alternative
software in Trisquel-Slaine?

Thanks,
Jos Collin