I am just explaining why it is not in Trisquel. It may be in one of Debian's free repos but we don't get our repos from debian. We get them from Ubuntu and if Ubuntu does something different and puts it in a non-free repo then we simply won't get it.

Trisquel does not include a lot of free software simply as a bi-product of how it is made. You can see this if you look at the issue tracker you can see "please include package x" type issues. While Trisquel may be a fully free distro it certainly does not contain every free program out there in it's repos.

As far as the radio question you can use Exaile as it has a radio station feature (tabs on the left side).