I play '.pls' and '.m3u' streams with exaile; movie player also works. This in Dagda and Brigantia.

HTH,

Dave

On 06/03/2012 02:31 AM, Aniyan Rajan wrote:
Yes, I understand that and I know about multiverse in ubuntu. But debian
lists that package in the free repository. I went through the license.
Seems to be ok.

I'm trying to do a streaming (.pls, .m3u, etc) using the online radio
stations. So gecko + mplayer  is the only thing that works easily and
perfectly. I pulled out gecko from debian-squeeze. Is there any
alternative software in Trisquel-Slaine?

Thanks,
Jos Collin

On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 12:29 AM, <sirgr...@member.fsf.org