It's not the greatest solution I'll admit :(. It's what we have for the moment though. It's a dirty hack that works “good enough” to ensure that those who want to avoid promoting non-free software can (this includes myself- I frequently point to it over the main URL). When we have the new site ready it'll be more compliant with the FSF guidelines. That is the main http://www.thinkpenguin.com/ URL and not just http://libre.thinkpenguin.com/. The main site still won't be perfect still though. It'll still contain is compatibility information on distributions which include non-free software. It'll also still have supporting documentation for such distributions. It will however exclude information on programs which are non-free that are currently in our in-house software directory.

This isn't the only place we're 'cleaning up'. I've made some effort to purge references to distributions which include non-free software in our brochures as well. The entire process of moving toward free software has been ongoing since day one. We have always been a freedom-focused operation. I was not aware of Trisquel's existence originally and gNewSense was never an option (for less technical users-which are really the focus of our operations). We never sold hardware dependent on non-free software despite having an Ubuntu-centric site. This was a matter of usability/compatibility. It was not possible to support gNewSense due to technical issues (old software such as kernels, difficult for less technical users, etc).