OOPS, I thought it was posted to the wrong list, based on the subject line; my apologies!

Since LXDE's accessibility is coming along nicely, maybe Trisquel 7 can move to that, instead of Fallback? When the LXDE applet panel becomes accessible, I should try doing a Trisquel Mini setup, and add what is necessary for accessibility support. Would a switch to LXDE also address the freedom concerns that keep GNOME Shell from being the default?

Cheers,

Dave  H.