No worries; confusing LXDE and XFCE is easy; I think they even look similar? Maybe future Trisquel releases should follow Lubuntu instead of the main branch? If we want to do a GNOME-Shell version, isn't there some way to do what requires hardware accelleration in free software? Shell, as-is, happens to work on this machine; am lucky, I guess; LOL. Even though Shell works, I prefer something leaner, and would likely go to LXDE if I had to make a switch.

Cheers,

Dave  Hunt