This is the Yeelong model I might consider buying sometime in the future (unless at that time there is a newer model):

http://www.tekmote.nl/epages/61504599.sf/en_GB/?ViewObjectID=25471147

I really like the fact that is a fully free system. What I don't like is that it still have low-power based hardware (of course, I'd like to get as much upgrades as I can directly from the vendor), doesn't have 3D acceleration, as stated here:

http://h-node.org/notebooks/view/en/1003/Loongson-3A--8133-/1/1/Lemote/undef/undef/undef/undef/undef/undef/undef

Also, that it doesn't have a Spanish keyboard layout option (ok, this is a minor issue) and mainly, that I'll have to become an "advanced" gnu/linux user to install parabola on it, because I prefer it instead of gnewsense (it is way too outdated).

Otherwise, I'll go straight with one of the current Thinkpenguin models (one that have Spanish keyboard layout). I have visited the pages of the other companies that sell "freedom compatible systems" (some of them didn't even answered my mails, in others you will have to replace the wireless card, ...).

What have been happening since some years ago is now showing more strong consequences, is really a "nightmare" for people who value freedom, transparency and privacy =/. The power and that green paper rules the mind of many people.