I spent an hour playing around with your mod yesterday. What follows is my opinion (= free as free speech).

Some of the mutators are fun to use (e.g. Zombie Mode). I like the medieval weapons although the optical presentation is quite "basic". The crossbow was lacking a shooting sound (at least under Windows). The broadsword could need some retexturing.

There are free crossbow models available like this:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/18904/related/5/3D-Model/crossbow?interstitial_displayed=Yes

A more technical crossbow like this could also be cool:
http://3d-land.net/3D_model/crossbow_8charging.html

I know this sounds disruptive / devaluating but have a look at the models Ballistic weapons provides for example:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ballistic-weapons
Their UT mod is not commercial.

The cool looking Diablo-like font makes reading some mutators descriptions very hard. I found the huge amount of configurable mutators cool and frightening as well. Cool because I feel that you have big potential for innovative gameplay. Frightening in the sense that my time is way to limited to figure out which mutator does what and is used best at which map. As indicated before a readme with extensive description for all available mutators / weapons / vehicles provided by the mod would be very helpfull for peoples exploring the mod. Some youtube videos showing the features would help as well. Unless you coded the mod mainly for you and your friends, you should consider this. Especially given the huge amount of games & mods which are out there.

What wondered me as well is the extreme performance hit which the mod seems to cause. At least if you are CPU limited. As indicated before I tried it under Linux with an AMD E350 plus GeForce 9500GT (1 GB RAM) running the propritary driver. This PC usually runs a lot of less demanding games without issues (UT2k4, Sauerbraten, "pure" Xonotic, etc) and I never saw big slowdowns unless I tried a more demanding Linux title (e.g. Serious Sam 3, L4D2). Even on my fast(er) Gaming PC I experienced strange slowdowns where my screen seemed to freeze when a bot killed me. Is this issue limited to me ? Are the textures included in the mod of much higher resolution ?

Anyway...having something that looks closer to Quake 2 but has higher demands than the still great looking UT2k4 is not acceptable. At least not for me :(