The problem with Minifree (who sell the RYF-certified laptops) is that they only use a wire transfer as payment option, something commonly used in internet scams and problematic because a single mistake in the account details the money is being sent to means all your money is gone (this could be a mistake by you or the bank, it happens more often than people think). I know Minifree probably isn't some sort of shell company for money-launderers or pyramid scheme but to someone looking at ways to pay the enthusiasm about a wire transfer should ring alarm bells. I have no idea who runs Minifree and they never reply to emails.