I just think they need to offer other payment methods. It's not clear they even offer Bitcoin so I'm not sure how it's relevant. Also regarding paying Trisquel, that does not generally involve large sums of money. It involves small quantities (relative to the prices at Minifree) e.g. $10. So it isn't comparable. Even if they offer you option to use Paypal you don't have to. I just think they should make it easy for the customers (I'm thinking more widely than people here who may reject PayPal) to pay.
At any rate it doesn't matter because I never did business with Minifree.