I will translate this for it seems a legit and sensible question.

>...por qué? La distro GNU/LInux que la FSF usa en sus servidores, que MINIFREE y Thinkpenguin instalan de default (y que de hecho es las única que se puede aconsejar a los novatos) depende de una sola persona? La Free Software Foundation no puede conseguir otros 2 voluntarios para que este proyecto sea continuo?

Why? the GNU distro that the FSF uses for its servers, that minifree and Thinkpenguin install by default (and that is practically the only distro one can recommend to newbs) - why does it depend on just one single person? Could it really be that the FSF can not find and designate two volunteers to assure the continuity of the project?