Thank you very much! I believe it is easier for newbies to copy-paste to the terminal and execute a single command line (rather than copy to a file, make it executable and execute it). That is why I kept the single line (notice also that your 'print ""' has one supernumerary level of indentation). I actually applied the fix in a different way: 'tr -d ,' deletes all commas right after https://trisquel.info/en/donate is downloaded. If I can avoid 'gensub', I usually do so (I always have to go back to the documentation for 'gensub' and the likes)...

https://trisquel.info/en/wiki/financial-information was updated accordingly. The sums now match those of Ignacio.Agullo.