heh well, organized religion in my opinion is bad only if the church you go to doesn't teach grace because usually that means they are condemners and therefore are either bad or evil.

I like to look at it this way, grace saves you... works helps you save others...

but meh I refer to him as either God or lord jesus.

As long as you go beyond religion to that personal relationship with the peace, it is good for you.

but enough about this, you give me and others hope.

I feel confident you will succeed. and by the way,

when you do succeed, will you offer the 11 inch as an option although if you do crowdfunding for that, I would aim for lower amounts of money though, ie not 150k ;) like 75k or 100k if need be.

thinkpenguin's ceo probably told you 11 inch is less popular heh.