yehh chris has tried different laptops, the ones that can be used regularly by businesses day-to-day are the 15in ones. it's just... it took a *year* to design that casework, and that was full-time. it's something we can put on the todo list, but we'll certainly need community help with it - or another sponsor. however yes the approach to take will be completely different for the next campaign, because the Computer Cards will already be out there - that makes a huge difference: future campaigns can be kept simpler and "one product per campaign". this one's.... complex :)