I didn't look at its cover, I looked at the description, and it's filled with the type of stuff I see from social justice propaganda all the time. Also, nothing in the description is something I haven't heard before, and it's all stuff that I regard as illegitimate.

I'm sorry, but you can't make me buy into your ideology by putting it into a book, giving it a description that includes nonsense I've already dismissed time and time again, and telling me that I should both pay money for that book and dedicate precious time that I could spend doing something far more worthwhile reading that book instead.