Yes, this ^

This former customer of mine does not appreciate the great lengths I've gone to to make things right, with their order, one of those few rare ones I mess up on - which I've admitted I messed up several times.

Instead of being happy, they went an an angry crusade against me trying to suggest that everyone will have the same bad experience as them. If that were true, Minifree would have stopped doing business a long time ago.

Hell I'd probably even be in prison, instead of defending myself against this troll on the Trisquel forums.