Of course you did not refunded me and we do not want a refund now. We just wanted to tell our experience. Are you able to deal with that once and for all?

Stop misleading people who just read one post and not the whole thread inventing constantly the facts of the case.

I have made everything clear many times in this thread, but seems that you just try to leave some lies here and there just for misleading anyone not able to read the whole thread.

Are you asking so many times about the same for real? What kind of business manager are you not being able to recall exactly the facts of the case and inventing them in from of others.

Stop mistreating your customers, this time trying to buy their silence.