I literally do not defraud or deceive my customers.

I literally ship every order, or refund when requested.

The comments by this person and Tiberiu in this thread are blatant, consistent, concentrated attacks against me.

I ship almost every order, in good time, and the products that I sell are of decent quality. I occasionally make mistakes, like anyone, so one or two customers get a faulty product or I somehow forget to ship their order... it happens. Not often, but it does.

It happened with this person. They complained to me. In the event, I very likely refunded them, but they're not revealing this. Or I hurried up their order and shipped it immediately.

I also apologized, in this thread...

I'll provide it.

vltr: So, if I understand correctly from your post, are you now admitting that you never had me refund you?

Yes or no: did I refund you.
If the answer is no, please send me your wiring instructions immediately, via email, and I'll refund you.

Don't believe me? Send that email.