I am not able to connect to my Wire account any more.

I am not overly surprised though:

https://wire.com/en/legal/terms/embed/#terms-4

"4. Discontinuation of service

The Company reserves the right to deny service to any person or entity at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion. You acknowledge and agree that the Company may stop providing the Apps, the Site and/or the Service or restrict your use of the Apps, the Site and/or the Service any time, without notifying you in advance, for any reason or no reason including, without limitation, for any violation of this ToU and/or if the Company suspects that you have used any aspect of the Service to conduct any fraudulent or illegal activity. If the Company disables your access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any materials contained in your account.

[...]

5.2 Removing Accounts. We reserve the right to remove inactive accounts. Accounts are considered to be inactive when they haven’t been used for a long period of time (as determined by us in our reasonable discretion).

5.3 Account Disabling by the Company. The Company may at any time disable your account. The Company’s disabling of your account may result in the deletion of certain content on the Service and you may no longer have access to certain content; however, some content, such as your chat conversations with other users, will remain viewable by those users. The Company may choose to disable your account if:

a. The Company determines that you are (a) in breach of or otherwise acting inconsistently with this ToU or (b) engaging in fraudulent or illegal activities or other conduct that may result in liability to the Company;

b. The Company determines it is required by law to disable your account; or

c. The Company decides to stop providing the Service or critical portions of the Service in the country where you reside, use the Apps, access the Site or use the Service or the Company determines that it is no longer in its business interests to continue providing the Service or critical portions of the Service."