Jami failed me today :/

I previously successfully used it 2 times to hand homework but had problems doing a video talk with my sister.

Today I wanted to try again and talk with sister and her kids and Jami failed to even make a call. It just kept showing "Searching" text for like a minute and then there was a missed outgoing call. Also seems like sister didn't see messages nor calls from me. At the end she was angry with me, that "I am not responding and not calling". As my family completely don't care about software freedom, it might be difficult to get them into trying another tool in the future. Also, my mom saw this and mocked me and free software because of Jami's failure :(

Yet another situation, that reminds me of that "Free software is pathetic" Hitler rant (Downfall parody) :/