Chaosmonk:
> It's in the "MATE System Monitor" under the "System" tab.

So it is. I never would have thought to look there. Would it be possible to add a menu item in a more obvious place that opens the System Monitor to that tab (and maybe a similar item in Control Panel)? Maybe under hardware? Could also be something like the 'About Trisquel' menu item I suggested.

> Is the behavior different in Flidas?

Yes, otherwise I would not have noticed it, and therefore not commented on it :)

> This should be fixed before release.

Awesome, great work.

I suggested in a forum thread a few years ago that the graphical Add/Remove Programs tool needed to only offer a select list of end user apps, which are a) graphical, and b) as user-friendly as the Add/Remove Programs tool itself. If you are writing a custom script for selecting its content, then that would be easier to do.

As mentioned in that older thread, I still think that CLI programs ought to be installable only from a terminal. Would it be possible to write a script that limits the list of programs in Synaptic to those who a GUI?

> It's possible that Transmission's minimum width is greater than half your screen width, in which case docking wont work.

Yes, that's probably the problem. But the Transmission window doesn't *need* to be wider than half my netbook screen (thanks to its minimal UI). How much work would it be to tweak Transmission to allow its window to be smaller (maybe such a fix could be contributed upstream)?

> Yes, it works and it uses Mozilla's servers.

Is the software Mozilla uses for this libre? Is there an options in the Sync tool in Abrowser to use a self-hosted server instead of Mozilla's? If so, then I guess this is OK.

Why? Searx is just metasearch. It doesn't store anything locally AFAIK. What about making a community-hosted Searx instance the default search engine? Like search.disroot.org or https://searx.neocities.org/

> These are things quidam would have to decide to change, and he doesn't regularly check the forum.

Fair enough, but I presume that those of you who do will pass along ideas you see on the forum, when you think they have legs.

> Meetings begin at 16:00 UTC, which I know doesn't work for your timezone, but the discussion typically stretches through the day until around 22:00ish UTC.

That's 4-10am my time, literally my sleeping hours ;) Any chance of starting every second meeting a few hours earlier, or later?