I forgot to mention, I really like the fact that the Sound applet is now available from 'Sound and Video' in the start menu. Along similar lines, it would be great to have other frequently tweaked config applets available in the relevant menus. For example, perhaps the 'Network Connections' applet could be in 'Internet', and the Display or Screensaver applets in 'Graphics'.

Chaosmonk:
> Do you mind double checking if you haven't already?

I did. Flidas doesn't scroll like that on Add/Remove Programs on my system. That said, I do tend to do a lot of tweaking after an install to get my touchpad working how I like it, so the scrolling behaviour of my system may not reflect a fresh Flidas install.

> I was already considering doing this, and probably will now.

Awesome!

> since the data is encrypted it is not an issue that it is stored on Mozilla's servers.

For me, this is a freedom issue. In the same way not being able to replace Abrowser as the default web browser in Trisquel would be a freedom issue. Not in the shallower sense of licensing and such, but in the deeper sense that what we value (as I understand it) is the user's freedom to choose what software to use with their system, or not, at all times. In the same way, do we not value the user's freedom to choose what software their system can connect with over a network, or not, at all times?

Again, as long as it's possible to choose a different Sync server in the Abrowser GUI, for me that's sufficient to address the network freedom issue. Ideally, I'd like to see the Mozilla Sync client in Abrowser replaced with a P2P system that uses a SyncThing as the back-end. But I realize this would be a major development project in itself.

> What is the resolution of your netbook?

1024x600