I succeeded in installing LibreJS from the link Jaret gave me, not of of Magic Banana. Immediately I tried to send a complaint to the Krita team, but it could not find a contact. I think it is mentioned in Whois though.

> Not a good idea: the right to privacy should be fundamental, not something that only the wealthiest can afford.

There is no guarantee for them too. The decisive division between the proletariat and the bourgeoisie is whether or not you have something to sell other than your own labor force. If we can sell your personal information, I think we should sell it. Perhaps it is the first time that the working class has acquired something to sell other than the labor force. Privacy should be a fundamental right, but if, as a result, you sell it aggressively and no one buys it, it means you actually got privacy to some degree. Is it difficult to create a mechanism that forces them to purchase our personal information?