We can sell our private information at the asking price unlike labour force. Each individual ought to tell Microsoft or whatever when they collect her/his private information that "I am an owner of my private information, you have to buy it for a billion or do not collect it. This is business".

It would not work in that way. It would be Microsoft claiming that "it loves privacy", that it "values" it at US$ 1000 (or whatever large amount)... and that would increase the prices of all their products and services (including the gratis ones) by that same amount. If the user accepts to "sell" her privacy for the generous amount Microsoft offers, Microsoft spies on her, like it does today, and the user pays what she pays today. Only the happy few wealthiest users, who can afford the additional US$ 1000 per product/service, may consider buying (or "not selling") their privacy.