From: trom-boun...@lists.newciv.org [mailto:trom-boun...@lists.newciv.org]on
Behalf Of Happy Harry
Sent: Thursday, August 06, 2009 6:35 PM
To: The Resolution of Mind list
Subject: Re: [TROM1] About TROM Replays

Hi Ant,

I found your account of your own personal history and the beginnings of the
TROM list very interesting.
Thanks for sharing. :-)

As for the TROM Replays: ah, I had forgotten about those! I remember them
being put out every week or so. I used to read them and found them, for the
most part, very good reading. I'd always find some interesting post in
there, particularly from some of the old-timers, going back all the way to
the mid-90s. I must say, though, it's a pity they're no longer done (the
Replays). But, then again, Pete's doing a great job in posting some very
interesting Ivy articles every now and then. I realise there's quite a bit
of effort involved in putting together these replays (locating and compiling
old stuff, putting it together under different themes, etc). So I'm not
blaming Pete for not doing that. Besides, he's currently digitising the TROM
tapes, and these should come first, anyway. If Pete's wants to bring back
the weekly Replays after that, I suppose I could give him a hand with that.

On a different matter: Pru just posted bits of a replay (I think it was)
about Level 5 - fascinating stuff. These were from 1995. The TROM archives
only go back to 2004, though.
So here's my question to both you and Pete: Is it possible to access posts
dated prior to 2004, or do these only survive in the Replays? It would be
very interesting to access and read list posts from before 2000.

Please let me know.

Again, thanks for sharing your story and some background about the TROM list
with us.

Harry