Hi David
Great to hear from you, I have been wondering what you have been up to,
thinking maybe you had dropped TROM.
I have been here a few months but for some reason it took me a while before
I introduced myself, I mean the bank (reactive mind) had cooled off that
much I couldn't even find the impulse to write up a bit of my history, it
just seemed to be completely boring, I finally got around to it though.

It's a bit difficult to understand the theory at first but I think it is so
with most technical subjects, I remember when I first came to Scientology
many years ago I had this booklet about the TRs (training routines) I
couldn't make head or tail of them, I read them over and over and they just
didn't make sense to me, later on I looked back and they seemed simple, mind
you, having said that, I think it took me about 30 years to get a good
understanding of the first TR, sitting there with eyes closed, just being,
my mind is trained so well in having to get in there and do something that
the idea of just being and letting go is completely alien to my way of
being.

I have seen a few of your messages on the IVy List, I am completely hopeless
on handling relationship problems as you can so you have my admiration of
your abilities in that area.

I have not a clue about the chart either but as you know, number of times
over the materials equals certainty and results and there is plenty of help
available on here.

This TROM suits me perfectly, it aligns with what I have been after for a
long time.
Anyway, nice to hear from you again.
Best
Mike